Halloween is the weekend of the year when we get to dress up and let our imaginations run wild.
Visit a neonatal department where there are newborn sick children or premature children and you’ll understand what I mean.
Here, families celebrate Halloween among incubators and steel hospital walls, instead of bringing their beloved baby home and spending time with their loved ones.
Thankfully, there are wonderful nurses who realize the value of bringing the holiday spirit onto the hospital ward.
As if hospital staff were not already heroes, they have also shown an impressive ability to use their creativity to bring a little Halloween joy to their tiny patients!
1. A little Halloween pumpkin
2. Of course we need proper decorations!
3. Here are tiny sisters in their matching costumes
4. A cute little Beast from “Beauty and the Beast”.
5. A tiny orange angel 🙂
6. First Halloween
7. Adorable twin girls
8. Tiny knitted hats for premature babies
9. Karl Alfred
10. A little ladybug
11. Twins Kameron and Kaleb
12. Sienna – the world’s prettiest peacock
Share this article on Facebook to celebrate these nurses’ and parents’ initiative. They really do have hearts of gold!
Published by Newsner. Please like.