I will always love my children, no matter how old I get. ❤️
It’s no exaggeration to say I consider my children to be a gift from God! They’re the reason that I smile every day, that I laugh, that I cry. They are my happy place as much as my frustration. They’re what makes my heart beat and sometimes break. Without my children in my life, I’M SIMPLY NOT COMPLETE.
When I became a parent, my priorities in life changed forever. All of a sudden things that were important before faded into insignificance. These days, my world revolves around my kids and I will do anything to protect those souls from harm or misery.
When we become parents, we accept a responsibility unlike any other, one that transcends even the most extreme situations. Our children become our strength, our inspiration and our happiness – they are the reason why we live from that point onward!
My kids can say the darnedest things and even their explanations of everyday events are a source of fascinating amusement. Through the eyes of the innocent, they see things in their own way, often putting words to observations that give us adults a good laugh.
My children are the greatest gift I’ve ever received. I love them with all my heart, and I believe it’s every parent’s responsibility to see that they feel loved and protected every day.
All babies are born beautiful and each child is unique – with his or her own personality, likes, and dislikes. This is something most of us can gladly accept; that there is no right or wrong way for a baby to look or express themselves.
They’re perfect just the way they are, all their flaws and differences included. I can’t believe how independent, wickedly brilliant, poised, creative, adventurous, courageous, talented and beautiful my daughter has become.
By now I guess you know what I think about my kids – they are actually the finest thing humanity has! God bless all my children, protect them all and keep them protected by your love!
Every mother, or woman who is thinking about becoming a parent should read this, so feel free to pass these thoughtful words forward.
Bonus content 🙂
Can’t get enough of kids? Take a look at these 17 quotes of wisdom from other children that will put a smile on your face!
1. “Stay away from prunes.” Randy, 7 years old.
2. “When your mom is angry at your dad, don’t let her brush your hair.” Talia, 9 years old.
3. “Never trust a dog to guard your food.” Patrick, 10.
4. “Do not pull your dad’s finger when he asks you to.” Emily, 7 years old.
5. “Permanent markers can’t be used as lipstick.” Lauren, 9.
6. “Never tell your mom that her diet is not working.” Michael, 11 years old.
7. “Never mess with your sister when she’s holding a baseball bat.” Robert, 10.
8. “If you want a cat, start by asking for a horse.” Naomi, 9 years old.
9. “If your dad is angry and asks ‘Do I look so stupid?’, Don’t answer.” Michael, 11.
“Dads have more…”
10. “If you got a bad grade in school, show it to mom when she’s talking on the phone.” Ellen, 11 years old.
11. “Never pee on an electric fence.” Robert, 10 years old.
12. “You can’t hide your broccoli in a glass of milk.” Amir, 9 years old.
13. “Grandma doesn’t like sunbathing topless because her boobs are very loose.” Cecilia, 8 years old.
14. “Grandpa is so old that he doesn’t even remember why he likes women.” Sarah, 11.
15. “Dads have more body parts on the front.” Julia, 7 years old.
16. “There are many kinds of skin. For example, the foreskin is the skin that you have at the front while the backskin is the skin that you have on the back.” Jenny, 8.
17. “A grandmother is where the whole family comes out from. So it isn’t weird that she is a little wrinkly.” Emilia, 6 years old.