“Kids say the darndest things”. There’s a reason that sentence became a popular television show in the 90s!
As we all know, children are both clever and painfully honest.
But it turns out they can be quite wise, too. Just check out these comments from children below — and prepare for a good laugh!
1. Stay away from prunes. – Randy, 9
2. When your mom is mad at your dad, don’t let her brush your hair. – Talia, 11
3. Never trust a dog to watch your food. – Patrick, 10
4. Don’t pull dad’s finger when he tells you to. – Emily, 10
5. Never tell your mom her diet’s not working. – Michael, 14
6. Felt markers are not good to use as lipstick. – Lauren, 9
7. Never pee on an electric fence. – Robert, 13
8. Don’t pick on your sister when she’s holding a baseball bat. – Joel, 10
9. When you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse. – Naomi, 15
10. When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?’, don’t answer him. – Michael, 14
11. When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your mom when she’s on the phone. – Alyesha, 13
12. Never try to baptize a cat. – Eileen, 8
13. Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a Tic-Tac. – Andrew, 9
14. You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk. – Amir, 9
Share these kids’ wonderful words of wisdom if they made you smile too!