Onions are the basis of most of the dishes we cook and eat, they not only add much-needed flavor to our food but also contain powerful antioxidants that our body needs.
These wonder bulbs contain calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and copper, which are vital for healthy bodies but something I didn’t know about onions is that its shell is also full of goodness. By reusing the peel we can make something that our plants will thanks us for.
Follow these simple steps to create your own plant fertilizer with this inexpensive and simple method:
1. Put your onion peelings into a bowl.
2. Cover with one liter of water. (Just over four cups)
3. Seal with a lid and leave overnight.
4. Strain the onion liquid so you’re just left with the liquid.
5. Then water your plants with this nutritious mix.
See how simple this is to make in the clip below and share this smart trick with your friends and family on Facebook.