Superstar singer Céline Dion is sick and has been forced to cancel her upcoming Las Vegas shows.
She has sent a message to her fans via her Facebook page, telling them she has to have surgery.
“I’m so sorry,” Celine Dion writes on Facebook.
Céline Dion is the biggest selling Canadian artist and one of the most beloved singers in the world. The Canadian singer and businesswoman first found success as a teen star and went on to gain international recognition with huge hits such as: “My Heart Will Go On”, “All By Myself” and “Because You Loved Me” topping numerous international charts.
Céline Dion is sick
In 1994 Céline Dion married her manager, René Angélil. Together they had three boys – big brother René-Charles and twins Eddy and Nelson Angélil. But almost two years ago, the family lost their beloved dad. The 73-year-old died at their home in Las Vegas of complications of cancer. Of course, Celine took her loss hard saying that he was the great love of her life.
Now the star has been forced to cancel her hugely popular Las Vegas show after being told she needs an operation.
– “My luck hasn’t been very good lately… I’ve been so looking forward to doing my shows again and this happens,” writes Celine Dion on Facebook.
“I can’t believe it! I apologize to anyone planning to travel to Las Vegas to see my show. I know what disappointment this is, and I’m so sorry,” she continues on Facebook.
Guess who was with Céline in the studio last night?! Check it out on her Instagram! 😉 – Team Céline? Denise Truscello
Celine Dion needs operation
Dion has been dealing with her ear condition for the past 12-18 months, a statement said. She had been treating it with ear drop medications but those “have no longer been working to treat the condition.”
Céline will be a presenter at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday, February 12, live on CBS – Team Céline #GRAMMYs
Please share and send a hug to this wonderful superstar!