Things don’t always have to be so complicated. Sometimes, you just want to lean back, put your feet up — and let a job do itself.
That’s just what chef Justin Chapple does in this case. This brilliant trick to make a dozen poached eggs in 10 minutes will indeed give you plenty of extra time to sit back and relax.
Sound too good to be true? Take a close look below — you’ll understand why egg lovers everywhere are in love with this brilliant trick.
A Muffin tin
1. Start by grabbing a standard muffin tin — this simple tool will change the way you see eggs forever!
2. Now grab some water. Pour about one tablespoon in each mold.
3. Crack one egg in each mold.
4. Slide the muffin tin into the oven. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
5. Using a spoon, carefully scoop the eggs out of the molds.
6. At home or on the go, cold or hot. Your divine eggs are ready to be enjoyed — and you will never look back.
Watch the video below to watch Justin in action:
One or two eggs at a time can throw in the wall – this method will be on the list the next time the eggs are washed.
Do not hesitate to pass on to anyone who appreciates this ingenious trick!
Published by Newsner. Please share.