Baking is always a great way to fill any spare time I might have; I can include my kids and know that what comes out of the oven will (hopefully) taste better than anything I could buy in a store.
But often there aren’t enough hours in the day and if, like me, you’re impatient, the whole process can take too long.
I’ve just discovered a muffin recipe that takes very little time to prepare and bake AND only requires three ingredients. And if that wasn’t enough it doesn’t involve any added sugar or flour.
Does it sound too good to be true? Well, look at the recipe below and see for yourself.
You will need:
Raspberries, or any berries of your choosing.
1. Peel the bananas and put in a bowl, then mash with a fork.
2. Crack four eggs into the bowl. Whip together into a smooth batter.
3. Spray a muffin tin with oil and add two berries to each muffin mold.
4. Pour the batter on top of the berries.
5. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
6. After removing from the oven leave to cool for a few minutes and then slip them out of their molds all ready to eat.
Watch how this simple and healthy recipe is done in the video below.
Now you know about this quick and healthy recipe – don’t forget to share with your friends and family.