There are some foods that never really go out of fashion. They are perfect for all occasions — at the end of a busy day, fixing a simple lunch or entertaining guests at a party.
For me this perfect food is potatoes and the many different ways you can serve this varied vegetable. It works well for the family as well as guests.
On the other hand, I sometimes feel that potatoes can be a bit boring. However, the technique below recommends cooking them not in a saucepan but in a muffin tin… and the results are amazing!
It is neither particularly difficult nor requires a lot of time, so if you feel like being creative in the kitchen, I really recommend testing this out. And if you too get amazing results feel free to share this recipe with your friends on Facebook!
You will need (serves 4-6):
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp thyme
Salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a twelve hole muffin tin (or two with six holes in each, as shown below.)
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices
3. Put all the sliced potatoes into a bowl
4. Add the melted butter, parmesan cheese, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix together!
5. Now stack the potato slices on top of each other in the muffin tin. You can also add spices if you prefer.
6. Bake in the over for one hour or until the tops have browned.
7. Let the potatoes cool for a few minutes. Garnish with parmesan cheese and thyme – and enjoy! How good do these look?!
Watch the video below for more detailed instructions:
Feel free to pass on this delicious recipe to someone who loves potatoes!
Published by Newsner. Please like.