Puppy rescued from a market after owner risked its life by dyeing her coat red

Unfortunately, there are pet owners that have no common sense when it comes to their pets; cruelty can take many forms when it comes to animals.

There have been a number of cases where owners have dyed their animals different colors which has caused great suffering. In one case a couple found a three-month old puppy which had been dyed red and knew they had to act fast before it caused any serious damage.

 

Scarlet had been painted this bright color for the sake of entertainment, simply because the owner wanted to have an unusual dog.

SOS ΤΟ ΚΟΥΤΑΒΙ ΕΞΕΤΆΣΤΗΚΕ! ΕΥΤΥΧΏΣ ΕΊΝΑΙ ΥΓΙΈΣΤΑΤΟ!ΤΟ ΧΡΏΜΑ ΞΕΒΆΦΕΙ Κ ΠΙΘΑΝΌΝ ΕΊΝΑΙ ΒΑΦΉ ΜΑΛΛΙΏΝ! ΔΕΝ ΞΈΡΟΥΜΕ ΠΌΣΟ…

Posted by Μαρία Βαζούρα on Thursday, 12 July 2018

The puppy was found at a market in Athens, Greece. Thankfully the people that found her had the heart and common sense to rescue her and take her to the nearest veterinary clinic.

Vets couldn’t tell how long she had been this color but immediately started to remove the dye.

SOS ΤΟ ΚΟΥΤΑΒΙ ΕΞΕΤΆΣΤΗΚΕ! ΕΥΤΥΧΏΣ ΕΊΝΑΙ ΥΓΙΈΣΤΑΤΟ!ΤΟ ΧΡΏΜΑ ΞΕΒΆΦΕΙ Κ ΠΙΘΑΝΌΝ ΕΊΝΑΙ ΒΑΦΉ ΜΑΛΛΙΏΝ! ΔΕΝ ΞΈΡΟΥΜΕ ΠΌΣΟ…

Posted by Μαρία Βαζούρα on Thursday, 12 July 2018

After a thorough cleaning, this sweet puppy was checked to make sure she was healthy and given food and love. Her rescuers decided to find her a new forever home through social media — the response was overwhelming.

ΤΟ ΚΟΚΚΙΝΟ ΚΟΥΤΑΒΑΚΙ ΥΙΟΘΕΤΗΘΗΚΕ!ΠΛΈΟΝ ΛΈΓΕΤΑΙ SCARLET!ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΏ ΌΛΟΥΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΈΡΟΝ Κ ΤΙΣ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΉΣΕΙΣ…

Posted by Μαρία Βαζούρα on Wednesday, 18 July 2018

Thankfully Scarlet was healthy and was gradually restored to her native color – this beautiful dog turned out to be  white!

She also found a new home with a loving owner that kept her safe and pampered, as she deserved after her ordeal.

Η Scarlet ΒΡΉΚΕ ΤΟΝ ΈΡΩΤΑ ΣΤΑ ΜΆΤΙΑ ΤΟΥ Marcus! ΕΙΚΌΝΑ = ΧΊΛΙΕΣ ΛΈΞΕΙΣ ! ! !《και ναι,είναι το πρώην κόκκινο κουταβι》

Posted by Μαρία Βαζούρα on Tuesday, 16 October 2018

Putting chemical substances that people use to dye their hair on an animal is very dangerous. It can cause an allergic reaction, toxic poisoning, burns to the skin and damage their eyes not to mention the chemicals they are breathing in.

Watch the video below to see the dog that almost lost its life after its owner dyed her purple.

Please share to raise awareness that this is not okay and if we see it we have to stop it! 

 

Read more about...